Bomba News

I started this blog as a travel-log after working as a volunteer with SPW in Tanzania for five months in 2004. Bwana Bomba was my nickname in the village; in English, it means "Mr Bombastic" (or "Mr Pump", but I assure you that in my case it means "Mr Bombastic").

Monday, February 14, 2005

These boots are made for walking...

And that's just what I'll do
One of these days
I'm going to walk all over the Sahara Desert.

Went and retrieved my walking boots from my Grandpa's garage this morning. Been wearing them all day.

19 days to go.

And the countdown begins...
Posted by PH at 8:51 pm
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2005 (162)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (28)
    • ►  June (20)
    • ►  May (23)
    • ►  April (48)
    • ►  March (24)
    • ▼  February (10)
      • Magical Trevor
      • I know I shouldn't laugh...
      • Ah, got one at last
      • I'm a page 3 girl!
      • Finally!
      • Valentine's Day
      • These boots are made for walking...
      • GIANT SANDCASTLE!!!!!!!
      • One hundred and thirty-seven notes...
      • The joy of fundraising...
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2004 (90)
    • ►  December (19)
    • ►  November (16)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (7)
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.