Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Yay! Sahara Trek is on!!!

Just got a phone call from Skyline.

My registration form is a-okay. They're sending confirmation in the post today.

Now all I have to do is raise £2000. Whoopee. A daunting prospect, but one I'm gonna have to work hard at. I get the feeling that a lot of people have given an awful lot of money to charity very recently, so persuading them to part with more might not be too easy.

Talking of which, go to the Disaster Emergency Committee website and donate now for the tsunami appeal, if you haven't already. And don't forget to tick the GIFT AID box.

And then pop a cheque in the post to me. Ta.

EDIT: Well, at least I can try and exploit the local athletics club and drama group. I knew there was a reason I pay my membership fees.

No comments: