Wednesday, November 03, 2004

And general malaise sets in once more...

I don't know whether it was the clocks changing or what (it's pitch dark by the time I leave the office now), but since Monday afternoon I've felt really fed up. So, I've spent the last two days searching job websites and having a CV makeover (an idea I'm sure I can sell to ITV2 - I just need a catchy title, like CVs From Hell!, or CV Idol, or Headhunted!). Hopefully I'll find active youth work of some variety a soon as possible, and then I can get paid for something I (sometimes) enjoy.

I haven't gone and had a look at the seafront yet, but must do that soon. Sounds an odd statement, I know, but we had big storms in the South West this time last week (the worst for twenty-odd years in some places), and the beach has now moved onto the road, and half the sand dunes have been washed away. It's a measure of how rare this is by the fact it was the only time I have ever seen monitors in Central station warning that all services could be subject to sudden and severe delays. I didn't get home 'til seven last Wednesday.

Music buy of the week: Who Killed... The Zutons?

No comments: