I got a phone call from SPW today, asking me if they could send my article and photos to a gap year magazine. Oh, go on then, I said.
I gathered all the emails I wrote while I was away into one big email on Monday. That goes right up to starting this blog at the beginning of August, and when I printed it out last night it took up 48 pages (as well as the inevitable single line on page 49).
Interesting reading back through it, though, particularly on 22 February, when I wrote:
"Back on the anti-malarials now - weird dreams are back in force - been making movies and playing Wimbledon and all-sorts."
Now, I definitely remember the weird movies one, where Lauren gave us a video presentation of the trip after we got home - her parents were there (and looked suspiciously like Sandy's parents), and her brother (who bore an uncanny resemblance to Nick) had done all the fancy technical stuff to put it together. At least, I think that's the dream I was referring to there.
But Wimbledon? What happened in that one?
No comments:
Post a Comment