Bomba News

I started this blog as a travel-log after working as a volunteer with SPW in Tanzania for five months in 2004. Bwana Bomba was my nickname in the village; in English, it means "Mr Bombastic" (or "Mr Pump", but I assure you that in my case it means "Mr Bombastic").

Monday, November 22, 2004

Nice of them...

I got an email from play.com yesterday telling me my David Byrne CD had been posted. They must have sent it in the time machine to make sure it got to me extra quick; now, that's service.
Posted by PH at 1:37 pm
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2005 (162)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (28)
    • ►  June (20)
    • ►  May (23)
    • ►  April (48)
    • ►  March (24)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2004 (90)
    • ►  December (19)
    • ▼  November (16)
      • It's down now
      • FOR SALE: One university, used.
      • Ooh, more praise for my journalistic talents...yay!
      • Yet another personality test thingy...
      • Constipated drains!
      • Nice of them...
      • Only the weather is gloomy on Fridays
      • Redbrick Article: The Primary School Event
      • I'm a superhero!!!
      • The genius of Channel 4
      • Balaa Nakuambia!
      • Congratulations Paul!!!
      • I saw Greg Dyke today...
      • Fire at the Branston Factory!!!
      • And general malaise sets in once more...
      • Does my bum look big in this?
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (7)
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.