...ish.
And the same number of days to never having to come back to work here at all - hurrah!
I've never been so bored in all my life. I also found out on Saturday, when playing squash with Adam, that CVS, the organisation he's just got a job with, and The Ivy Project, are one and the same thing. Well, whaddaya know!
Think I'll email them soon to find out how I can get involved - ideally, of course, in a paid manner, but I just want to do something I'll enjoy for a change (or at least find personally rewarding).
You're dying to know (I can tell), but no, I haven't beaten him yet. My excuse it the hangover from the Exmouth Harriers Christmas Dinner on Friday night (followed by the delights of the Q Club).
I think our winter's been and gone - the frost at the end of last week lasted a whole day and a half, and now it's warm again. I tell you what though - I miss the clear night skies with no light pollution in Africa, but nothing compares to the spectacular sunsets and sunrises here in Devon. I'd forgotten just how impressive they were.
The major excitement at the moment is the SPW de-brief in London on Sunday - so a weekend reunion with all the other overseas volunteers (well, most of them - even Althea and Elin are coming) - hurrah again!!
I'm sure I had lots more to say here but I just can't be bothered.
Oh, one thing: didn't bother auditioning for the March play yesterday since I'll be living in Exeter in the New Year and the play's a bit too serious for me - I'm far too silly for that. Wonder how I would have done in the rehearsal though.
Ah, yes, another thing - MANCHESTER UNITED vs EXETER CITY in the 3rd Round of the FA Cup!!!!!!!!!!!! Worth a few exclamation marks, I feel - it should save the club from going bust. If it had been drawn in Exeter, I would have tried to get tickets. Might have ended up in the Exeter end if we had got them though. Hmm...
Overall, an interesting draw: no all-Premiership ties; Oldham vs Man City looks good too. A few Premiership heads could roll in this one. Ray Stubbs also pointed out after the draw that Hinckley or Brentford drew Man U in the rehearsal.
No comments:
Post a Comment