And I just can't hide it.
I'm about to lose control
And I think I like it,
I LIKE IT!
I recieved the information about the Sahara Trek yesterday, and I've decided I'm definitely going to do it. All it will cost me to go to Morocco in March will be a £199 registration fee... and, erm... *ahem* £2000 sponsorship money.
So, lots of Charity Quizzes in the offing, I feel. I reckon that having worked in two different pubs in Exmouth, being in both the Exmouth Harriers and Exmouth Theatre Group, moving to Exeter, having worked at Exeter University, being a future Exeter University student, and being a future volunteer through the Ivy Project will allow me to do the same thing lots of times and make much of the money require from that.
It helps that I can use the quiz I'd started to make before going to Tanzania, but never got around to using.
Any, as you can tell, I'm just a teensy-weensy bit excited about this adventure.
Oh, nearly forgot - it's all for SPW, of course.
No comments:
Post a Comment