Friday, June 24, 2005

Yet Another Mystery Txter

This time, though, I have no idea who it is. So far I've narrowed it down to:

Anyone who doesn't support Manchester United or Everton.

Received the first one last night:
So how many times have Man Utd won the European Cup then?
Naturally, I replied in kind:
That would be twice. How many times have Dagenham and Redbridge won the Auto Windscreens shield?
The reply arrived not long ago:
Dagenham and Redbridge have never won the Auto Screens. When was the last time Arsenal, Man Utd, Liverpool and Chelsea didn't appear in the FA Cup final?
Well, it's not Bing, but aside from that so many people have acquired my phone number lately (eg. see my last post yesterday - hmm...) that it could be any one of about twenty people, or any of their friends. Anyway, no time to waste, I've got a question to answer...

1 comment:

PH said...

Okay, just looked at the site stats and someone just followed a link from "My MSN".

Does that mean the mystery txter has picked this up and is bragging about it on Messenger?

Is this a clue?...