I've copy-and-pasted them all into this blog. So this blog now looks as though it stretches back to February 2004, wheareas in reality February to July 2004 are really emails I sent to all my friends.
All a bit of a pointless exercise really - I doubt anyone is going to trawl through them all, but it's nice for me to have them all in one place, and I think I'm going to wrap this blog up soon so I quite fancy having all my Tanzanian experiences completed in their online incarnation before I get a life again.
There's a few reasons I want to kill this blog off - the original reasons for making it are long gone, for a start. It also tends to dominate a bit and at times I miss out on doing real things because I've begun to think "I must blog what I've been doing the last few days." It's not always very healthy.
The final reason is that I'm starting a teaching course in a couple of months - I'll have loads of work as it is, and there's all sorts of potential conflicts between teaching children and blogging. If I did carry on blogging it would have to either be a really half-arsed effort or anonymous.
There may still be the odd Evil Flea cartoon though.
No comments:
Post a Comment