Bomba News

I started this blog as a travel-log after working as a volunteer with SPW in Tanzania for five months in 2004. Bwana Bomba was my nickname in the village; in English, it means "Mr Bombastic" (or "Mr Pump", but I assure you that in my case it means "Mr Bombastic").

Friday, April 01, 2005

Pinch, Punch...

All-time greatest April Fools
Posted by PH at 10:11 am
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2005 (162)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (28)
    • ►  June (20)
    • ►  May (23)
    • ▼  April (48)
      • Star Wars Episode III
      • Two very different links for you...
      • Cambodian Zombies! - BBC News!!!
      • Bushmen fight for homeland - BBC News
      • Now With Added Blurb!
      • A380 takes off for maiden flight - BBC News
      • I wish I was back in Africa...
      • Our First Loaf ... *sob. looks on proudly*
      • Sex slavery - The Nigerian women lured to Italy to...
      • Veteran former Labour MP defects - BBC News
      • I can't take any of the credit for this...
      • Family Fortunes Survey
      • Numpty Hacker Deletes Self
      • Zanzibar arrests after explosion - BBC News
      • *groan...whimper...sniff*
      • Nodding Sagely to Live Music at the Cavern Club in...
      • More Tanzanian Photos Uploaded
      • Links for people proud to be English
      • New Curtains!
      • EXCLUSIVE! (ie. stolen from a friend's blog) - Goo...
      • Election mudslinging
      • Boris, oh Boris!
      • Another "Where Do You Stand?" site
      • Site stats are great.
      • Snow wants Paxman to show respect
      • The tree-climbing rhino protectors
      • Anger over Tanzanian hunting rights
      • Zanzibar 'bars' foreign workers
      • A Fair Electoral System?
      • Kitty Cannon
      • Who Should You Vote For?
      • I'm feeling lucky!
      • Spoof Science
      • How's Your Pig?
      • Football match abandoned!
      • I'm Aramis!
      • Site Stats...
      • Mwahahahaha.... IT'S ALI-I-I-I-I-IVE!!!
      • I'm a freak!
      • I got turned down by B&Q!!!
      • Gameshow Night!
      • ...but who has the best wings?
      • Election 2005
      • A couple of links
      • Got a phone call from Skyline this evening...
      • The Pope died...
      • Quench you thirst for knowledge!
      • Pinch, Punch...
    • ►  March (24)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2004 (90)
    • ►  December (19)
    • ►  November (16)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (7)
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.